16/10/2011

Weekend off days is over. She worked closing and had lots of paper work to do. I was helping her, hoping that she would not have too much stress. Thus we didn't go anywhere other then supper. It has been like a habit and a need to see her everyday. Whenever possible, I will go down on my off days when she is working. I simply enjoy her presence. Being with her, I feel no restrictions. And I feel doted on. She is treating me very good.

I texted a very good buddy of mine, asking how he was. We did not keep in contact for a very long time. And he replied "I'm fine". That's it. I guess he can't be bothered to reply me. He doesn't wish to entertain me anymore. It's obvious that we would not be like how we were last time. Sometimes, the problem I think it would be is he doesn't wanto hang out with my friends, he kept commenting that they are weird. Haiis.


It's 14:11. The pig has not wake up. I know that she is tired. She has been accompanying me ever since. She hasn't had enough sleep. But she won't admit anyway. Love her to the max. Shall keep trying to call her again.

Comments

Popular Posts