Sometimes I just think that it is really amazing. Lol. Life is really fucking hell unpredictable. I have proved to myself that 'Forever' is not forever. Being in a relationship that is long doesn't prove anything. The feelings can just disappear into thin air. No matter how bad the crying is, the pain will just be gone in a period of time. Of course there is memories, whenever looking at the pictures, or I don't know, that reminds me of him. I know Im such a bitch, even met up with all his relatives and stuffs, planning to get married. And now I have dumped him. It doesn't matter that you said you will change, as I have heard it time and again, but you never did. Im really sorry.

Currently, another new love. I have my freedom to do what I want. Same interest, same cockness. I love her, it maybe weird, but yeah I love her. I can smoke, drink with her, like a good friend and a girlfriend. She comes down to find me during work, luckily she works in Mac too, which allows her to walk in and out of my store(depending on who is working). Seeing her, I feel happy. When she doesn't come down, I feel disappointed. It cannot be a habit to see her everyday. But I wanto, but HAAAAAAAAAAA, maybe now it is just the beginning part, thus is the lovey dopey starting. Oh well.

I AM SUPPOSED TO CALL HER WHEN I WAKE UP! And I have called her like 5 times and above, whatapps her, she did not pick up! Stupid fucking noob.

Comments

Popular Posts