My dear GF, i fucking blessed to have you. I boldly declare that you are mine. And you are right, this birthday is the best ever birthday and i will nv forget. I just wish that we can spend more time together.

I know sometimes i may sound demanding like wanting to know where you are and what you are doing. But i feel you are the kind of person who doesnt like to be restricted, you have friends whom you care and love too. I will try to change. You are my everything. With you, everything feels better, best. I have no worries. Seeing you get drunk and smile while you are trying to sleep. M i the one who makes you smile? I wanto be the cause of everything, of your happiness.

I love you, love love love love love you. I hope you can tolerate my childishness. I cant afford to lose you, i cant imagine what my life is like without you. Ever since you step in as a friend, drinking buddy, GF, you have made a huge impact in my life. And i want you to stay in my life. You are a person who is worth caring for, worth loving for, worth worrying for.

I love you, chua hui may!

Comments

Popular Posts