Today went dinner with GF, Zeroy and Auntie. We went to eat Din Tai Feng. Then walked around and Zeroy got himself a DC sandals. LOL, GF is jealous cos Zeroy got branded stuff. Haha. Then GF asked me to go her house and slacked awhile then send me back. But I rejected la. Kinda trouble GF and my butt wasn't feeling comfortable after I shitted.

Im on leave, even though its only for 3 days but its my birthday! My first ever birthday with GF, and she has 2 surprises for me. One of which is GF's DIY, I wonder what she is DIY-ing for me. Hahah. And the other one I still don't know cos she said we can have fun for the whole night. Hmmmmmm. And no more movies, I don't get it, watching a 39.90 gold class movie with just only the seats which you can lie down. NO FOOD, NO DRINK, JUST SEATS and one person 39.90. I seriously don't get it. LOL. But GF, I will bring you one day okays since you like it so much ^^

Tml still have to go for meeting. HAIYA, Wendy really spoiler lei. 4 hours meeting somemore, I make sure its a quick one. Then its DRINKING SESSION with Zhen Peng, Liu Ying, Rachel, Ah Mei and GF. And of cos, Kenny who doesn't drink with us. Also another spoiler. 不醉不回啊!Im sure tml will be fun. Heeeeee.

Then it will be back to GF place and then next day she will show me her surprise! I wonder what it will be cos she said she will kena fucked by me for hours for the amount that she spent. Seriously all I want is you. Anything from you, is the greatest thing ever. Your love, your hug, your kisses, your everything is all I ever wanted. I love you! I shall see you tml, love!

Comments

Popular Posts