This birthday is the best birthday ever. The best thing about it is even my aunties came down to celebrate with me. Kenny, sally, mei hua, bee kian, kim leng, htjuang and mandy. Ah mei, rachel and esther. First time a birthday chalet. And everyone knows bout it but me. They can really keep a secret.

GF planned it long ago. All of them chipped in to get this chalet. Im very touched when i stepped in. When GF asked me to go in first, i didnt see anyone and it was weird. When i saw them with the cake and everyone who i love, i was so touched. I nearly cried, trying my best to blow the candles off. But the candles were those which are hard to blow. When they on the light, my tears went back. Hahah, they wanted to see me cry but failed. Hahahahahh.

Im very touched. No words can describe how i feel. Meihua stayed over too. Haha, but sadly dennis didnt turn up. Wee wee cldnt turn up cos he just broke up with his gf. Wendy is sick which is why she disnt come too. Hahahah.

Real happy and it will be the best memory ever. And my birthday is over. Thanks GF for everything. I love you. Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts