IF I DONT HAVE UR CVC CODE, HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT?! U think i wld wanto steal ur money?! Wtf.
IF I DONT HAVE UR IC, HOW U WANT ME TO DO QUOTE? If dont need IC for the travellers. You think other pple wont have the same name and dob like you meh? Since u say no need IC, then go other company. Since you speak ur fucking slang english, but you dont know how to go to the website and check the premium meh? Ask how many travellers also dont know. Waste my time talk to u. Still wanto get my ic no, so that u know who u are speaking to. No big deal. IC no only. Ask me why age 69 cannot cover. My company dont cover la. say dont sell to u , dont sell lo, go other company lo. Think i care meh. Kns. Spoil the day, spoil the fucking day. Answering phone calls, really suck.
Colleague also dont want entertain me. IM ASKING A QUESTION, JUST ANSWER LA. stupid fucking look alike esther, no wonder she always alone. Dont know how to entertain pple.
Stupid team leader, ask her thing. Answer liao then go back use phone. I already not sure liao. Pple give different answers but u dont even wanto help me. Its like u cant leave ur fucking desk. Ur butt glued to the chair a. Fucker.
Rachel always dont know go where. Everyone on the phone. im slow in learning la. fuck la. no one seems to be wanting to help. Bloody fuckers.
Fuck everyone in here.
I wanto go how many time short break i just go. Dont care. Say me eat snake, come and confront me lo.
Feel like going home. Faster weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts