Today woke up GF up for her interview at TCC. I hope she will get the job. She is very eager with this offer. I hope they will call her tml before 6pm. Let's cross our fingers and wait for the good news. 

Hanee went home during lunch break, she is very sick. Initially she kept saying that she wanted to stay as we may be cut on our pay as we are still in probation but she is sick. I finally managed to persuade her to go home. I had lunch break alone, sat at the smoking corner and watched movies. Its not that I don't want to mix with them but they are already in cliques. They don't even bother to come and smoke with me sometimes. And usually they are talking about their stuffs which I don't know. But nvm, I can smoke alone, eat alone, work alone and I have Hanee, and Hanee has me. Who cares shit about them. Let me see what I think about them. I don't really remember all their names, Hanee knows them all. 

Erwin : pinoy
Stephen : pinoy , suspected gay
Klein : gay , his dressing is very stylish, used to work under louis vuitton
Alicia : pretty girl , always mix around with klein and rachel
rachel : butch, sometimes she talk very yaya
caroline, or is it carol : looks like esther, fat, quiet
carol or caroline : same age as me, still the more friendly one, harmless one
yvonne : attention seeker, she wears tight and short skirt, and sleeveless in the office
sherman : ex SIA steward, good customer service, nice guy
katherine/kai : pinoy, i dislike her
eliza : pinoy, nice lady
joey : obsessed with her kid, talkative

Oh well, the only real conversation which does not consist about work that I have with is Caroline or carol, I cant remember her name. We were talking about cigarettes. Then sat in the whole day, listening to them taking calls. 

Poor GF had to go back to work, and it was at 6 when she left her house to head to her workplace. It is kind of stupid. Anyway she is tendering soon. I hope she really gets the TCC job. I love you! I will be there for you always, no matter what happens!


Comments

Popular Posts