One full off day spent with GF. And ytd night too. We all drank till 3plus am, it was quite fun drinking ytd. GF had her period this morning and due to the beer, she was having very bad cramps.

She officially woke up at about 2plus. She wanted to eat long john again so i went to dabao for her. Later rachel came over with her cupcakes. Im nt really into cupcakes. Rachel played mahjong and lost 40 dollars. I tot she said everytime she plays with money, she usually will win. Crap.

So today i practically watched movies the whole day. Babysit my 2 kids, GF and zeroy. Then went home. Actually GF had plans for today, to go to mandai. And i did planned to go to work since she has sth on. Then cancelled cos she cldnt wake up. And so i cancelled my work too. Its just so rare to have off days spent with her. I dont have much time with her unlike last time.

Tml GF is going for interview.I hope she can get through it. Cos watsons is really tiring for her. I wish her good luck and hope to hear good news frm her tml.

I miss GF alot. I miss her kisses, her hugs. I know she doesnt have time for her family already. So i cannot be stingy. I just want more quality time.

Comments

Popular Posts