Am i nth to you? After the memories and times we have been together? Ur feelings just fade out of the sudden? My love to u is nth? Excluding the promises u told me. But its unfair for me. Its not that i always ask u to meet. I didnt even text u the whole day but just end of the day. I didnt ask u to meet everyday. But i still try to find time to meet u. Ur friends at occ. sometimes i really blame occ. for u to get a job at occ. for u to have no time for me. Its not that i restrict u. But i love u and i know, or to say i KNEW i love u. On zeroy birthday, u said u will earn money to 养我. But in the end, what happen. I think u got someone u like already. Either the lecis or mabel. Its so obvious. IHATE IT. OCC TOOK U AWAY FRM ME. i rather i work 2 jobs, and give u money. I dont want u to work occ. i want u back. It hurts for u to leave me. It hurts too much. I know i mean nth to u now. U dont care bout me already. U DONT CARE. U DONT CARE. The one i love. U MAKE ME
CONFUSED TO WHETHER I LIKE GIRL
OR BOY. I thought we can always be together. I still wear ur fuckin ring. I still keep ALL THE THINGS THAT U GAVE ME. I CANT LET GO OF U. God, anyone, can tell me what to do so that i can get u back ? Please. I cant live without u. Im nt happy. Im very sad. Fucking sad that i dont wanto live anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts