its funny. Cos im at workplace using the com. i think i wasnt in the good mood which is why. I feel so drunk already. i miss her so much. and from what rachel said, i think she had someone else new. oh ya, and hi blog again. cos i decided to write in you again.
no one will understand how i feel. or maybe you can say, even its just love. but this isnt my fault. just cos that she doesnt have the time. i dont expect that she meet me everyday but just one text or call a day. is it very hard. she can even just be on the phone with her so called god sis, and not talk. which is why i suspect that she has someone else. after all i fork out for her, after all the times. I WILL LOVE YOU THE LAST ROSE DIE. all her stuffs are still with me. i cant bear to throw it away. her ring, her watch, her tattoo, her stuff toys which i sleep with every day. when ever i have problems with my family or anywhere, she will be the one who i tell everything to. and now she is gone, who do i look for. who? my whole world used to evolve around her and now she is gone. cos she had no time, she cant balance her time. i will always remember her text "Hey, i got no time for our relationship. i wanto let go" it hurts. it fucking hurts. very hurting. ..................................................................................................................

Comments

Popular Posts