Didnt go work today cos wasnt feeling very well due to the randomness of the stomachache. Need to go toilet often. Took an mc but ended up going out with dennis.

Finally managed to eat ding tai feng after so long. Went to shop at the shop which i like the clothes so much and bought 2 tops which cost 80dollar. Its much more feminie. Quite nice. Then went to watch Hangover, super hilarous. After movie, went to smoke and was discussing what to do next. So we ended up watching another movie, fast and furious. Another great movie too. Then got nth much to watch liao. Decided to eat then head home. Dennis is a very good company. 

2 more days, my birthday. Somehow what i posted on facebook, the biggest present ever, i guess no one really knows what im mentioning about. Its actually the breakup that she has given me, the truth that she has taught me that love comes easily and fades so easily. I wanto thank her for this lesson. No point in putting so much effort and everything just gone, with a snap on the fingers. Thanks, chua hui may. 

I dont wanto think about u. So stop coming into my dreams. I cant sleep okays. I will definitely drink and cry on my birthday, and i want it to be the last. 

Comments

Popular Posts