Please dont call me. I know you are calling for ur bike insurance. But i may think other wise.I have sent you ur quotation. Dont call me or text me. Feel free to call the hotline or proceed online. Thanks. 

Haiss. U see la. u call for me what. I mean i know why u are calling. But still. My whole mind is about u. I mean, u are always on my mind already so why make me feel even miss you. 

Why you nv ride anymore. Is it cos u sell ur bike so as to pay florence back. And to think that u feel that i was the one who logged in into ur facebook and deleted everything? If i wanto do it, i would have done it right after u broke up with me and not wait for weeks later and do it. To think u suspect its me. Very disappointing to think that i will do this kind of thing. And i believe u have changed ur password so there is no way i can log in. I love you but i wont do such immature things. 

Comments

Popular Posts