I was glad that baba asked me out yesterday. And i striked 4d yesterday. I told evon to buy the breakfast sales for ytd. And we won consolation. Though its a small amount but at least its better than nth. Was so happy that i mistaken someone for baba. Sibeh paiseh. We went marina squareto walk around. He said he wanted to go walk around. Then we wanted to watch movie but all packed. Then we decided to eat steamboat at his place. Went to ntuc closed but luckily cold storage was opened. He prepared everything for steamboat and washed everything too. He is really a gentleman. Keep scoop food for me. Give me eat this and that. Drank abit of jack daniel. He turned red so fast and can see he was tired. He sent email regards to the batam trip. I hope we will be able to go. His schedule is so packed and it will be the first time that we went overseas, though its a short trip. I think he is going bangkok in march, saw his calendar. He is so busy. He asked whether wanto stay over at his place or not. So i said sure. I can just trust him cos he is once again sibeh gentleman.

Woke up and he made coffee and also used some atas plate to put the coffee cup and also a piece of cookie and a brownie. Everything being prepared by him, felt very pampered. Oh ya and he slept on the floor and i slept on his bed. Dont know whether is it true that he dont sleep.on his bed. He didnt even use his blanket. Hahaha. We went to eat prata at 201.Sadly he has tuition at 11 and he wasnt free today too. I tot we wil be able to spend the whole sunday afternoob slacking like how i always do it with hui may. I accidentally locked his room window which was his emergency for whenever he forgot to his key. Luckily he managed to lift up the window grill. I was super sorry and paiseh. But it was also funny.

He needed to prepapre for tuition and he asked whether i slept enough if not i can just go to his place to sleep then he will be back in the afternoon. It totally reminded me of hui may. She would kissed me goodbye and tell me that she will be back. Its like waiting for her to come home. But being with baba, doesnt make me think about hui may that much. Maybe cos i have company ba.

But baba is a really good friend and i too wish if he can be my partner. Hahahahhaa. No la. As long as i have his company can liao. But what if he  got gf liao, how ? I will be more lonely.

I wonder does he bring girls back like how he does to me.

And hui may did not text me at all. Haiis. And my credit card bill came.

Im so stupid to think that she changed. Im so stupid to believe her. Im so stupid to think that i will be the one who doesnt give up on her. I hope i dont see her on tues.

Comments

Popular Posts