Yesterday went for dinner with baba. Stayed over at his place. I drank 2can of heineken then drank jack daniel. It has to be the combination. ALL I REMEMBER WAS THAT I SAT UP ON BED WITH MY HAND OVER MY MOUTH, WANTING TO PUKE. THEN I FOUND MYSELF WAKING UP ON HIS LIVING ROOM FLOOR. wtf. Totally wtf. I cannot remember anything. I was covered with his towel. His mattress was in the living room, suspected he slept in the living room. Saw bedsheets hanging in his kitchen, suspected i puked onto the bedsheets. I took my phone and saw that i texted my tl that i was feeling very unwell, and scared they will fire me cos i took mc again. Omg la, cb.

And i made baba late for work whereby he has a client to meet at 9am. I think he did not sleep much ytd cos his whatapps last seen was 4am. He dtill managed to whip up food to be packed into my lunch box. But i see him abit angry, cos he was rushing for work. I feel so bad for the whole day, will be telling myself wtf ytd night. Seriously it was so sudden, i didnt expect myself to puke. AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING. OMG.

I feel so awful, i feel like i have ruin my image in front of him. I feel super bad, for troubling him. How i wish i can erase everything or rewind back everything. Now i know cannot drink beer and liquor together. Omg. Wtf. Haiis. Baba, very sorry, seriously. No matter how many times of sorry, i feel that it is not enough. I really dont know how to face him. Cos i think i puked into his face. OMG. please, i hope i did not. Omg. Wtf wtf.

So i nv go work, took 2 days mc. And after baba went to work. I went to mac and sleep there till about 11 then go see doctor. After which went toher house to bai nian. Zeroy sibeh cute, but he keep asking me to stay at the house, stay overnight. But zeroy, me and ah yi nv talk liao. Ur ah yi all along was using me. I have nv crossed her mind before. And to think that when i saw the justin bieber book, i bought it for her. I didnt bring her house key to return cos i stayed over at baba place. I guess i can just put it aside. Let it be forgotten. Took a nap at her place, sorry to sleep on ur bed. Woke up and zeroy was still sleeping. When zeroy woke up,the first sentence was where is boy boy. So happy and he asked me to stay at the house. But auntie told him i tml got work. I really wanto stay like last time but it will not happen again. It maybe the last time that i will see u zeroy.  Im no longer part of the family. My dear hui may, why.

Baba, why, im really sorry. I feel super bad. What can i do to make it uo to you? Haiis. I wonder how long this is going to be stuck in my head.

Comments

Popular Posts