09.09.05

todae work frm 2 til 10pm lor.first i went to LDS.sell desserts.gt one uncle was oredi there sittin till 5+ wor.i tink he ish kinda deaf cos he lyk gt difficulty in tokin to me.so i bo bian tok louder den of cos i abit pei chek oso la. cos he lyk wanto scold me lyk tt. he bought two waffle cone chocolate n a reg milo one at a time. i didnt mind as i gt nth to do oso.haha. he say y the ice cream gt such a funny price which is 95 cent.haha.how wld i noe.after tt he tld me thank u 4 ur service. n say tt i m beautiful.lol.but i noe i m nt. well.as least i noe tt he ish nt tt bad den lyk tt lor.
i msg andy sayin if he ish nt serious wif me den dun play wif me.cos u dun treat me lyk how u treated michelle.den i said wadeva den.lol.well.i quite fed up le la.u nt showin me aniting lor. u say u wanto meet me but den u stil didnt. n tt time u called me den i called u back.after tt u say got 2nd line.we didnt get to chat for even 5 minutes den i kept waitin 4 u to come back to my line. u didnt. n den i juz hang up. all this tings. how can i believe u. u nt as sticky as wad michelle say. ok. i noe u in ns. u didnt tell me to take care of myself or aniting.ok .mebe u did but onli once lor. u nv say u love me or miss me. when u say u miss me ish "miss u lei".kaoz. lyk veri fake lor. i m an ugly asshole n i wont gif my ass to u. so dun play wif me lyk i sum kind of toy or wadeva. u bastard. if u r real to me, put me first in everyting u idiot.
fort minor faster cum out.i wan go grab the album.thou ish nt by linkin park bt ish by MIKE SHINODA.!lol.ish nice man.i lyk the song belive me.damn bloody nice. LOVE IT!

Comments

Popular Posts