12.09.05

todae work frm 1 till 8:30.quite fun la.cos at nite the counter ish all my fav aunties.yuh min.chai choo.xiao qin n bee sim.haha.nt many pple lor.aniway in the afternoon i do pc den after tt teach william do counter.haha.nt bad lor.den i 6pm den go eat lor.haha.but nt veri hungry.juz hungry.yi xiang msg me say he at basement den he buy me one balck pepper chicken.actually ish i ask him buy one cos he ask me wan aniting or nt.lol.tml off le.yippeee.but oso duno go where slack.den jesmine came todae.she wanted to ask me out go walk walk or go haf a drink.lol.actually she ish nt bad la juz tt stimes she ish bad lor.xiao qin say she dun lyk jesmine but den wadeva lor.
hmmm.wad shld i wear tml.i was tinkin of wearin jeans.juz plain slacky tml.lol.den sat wear skirts.lol.wahahhahahhaa.duno la.lalalalalalalalala.kinda crazy todae.my right eyelid kept twitchin.kaoz.made me tot gt good luck tt wad bee sim say lor.tot i can win 4D budden check the number.dun haf lor.fuck lor.lol.

Comments

Popular Posts