25.09.05

i juz got off the phone wif andy . he ask me i still angry wif him ah . of cos la . he say over small tings . pls lor . ish until michelle dun even wanto pick up his phone or be friends wif him le lor . i stil talk to him ish lyk i veri forgivin liao lor . sian . ask me gt miss him or nt . wad he treat me as . say he wanto meet on tues . ok . wadeva . msg me say he still love me n dun angry pls . the point ish nt u love me or nt lor . ish your bloody attitude . well . he say gonna call me tml again . i guess i do stil lyk him abit ba . or ish it tt i juz too soft hearted . haha .
waaaa . todae 1st time whole day stay at home . rain so big sumore . tried to slp but cant . i tink my nap was onli lyk less den an hour lor . spend the whole afternoon on bed listenin to music n readin comics books . ok lor . stil can lor . at nite play xbox n online lor .
skool gona reopen le . one more week plus plus . sian . duno la . goin to watch movie on thurs . i wan watch exorcism of emily rose lei . budden he dun wan watch scary movie . haiz .

Comments

Popular Posts