04.12.05

feelin so pissed.
feelin so fucked up more often den b4.

y ish it tt i alwae feel like tearin my hair, cry out loud or jus scold FUCK.

life is so fucked up esp when there skool.
i feel like jus stop skoolin.
so moody nowadae.

even in work.
i work by rules.
i sick of it.
i dun wanto gif a fuck animore.
i jus go there work n time up.
i fuckin out of there.

mebe cld jus die in my sleep.
but i still scared 2 die.

i haven haf a house wif him havin our own huge LCD screen and home sound system.
*weak smile*
tings tt make me happi r tings tt r related 2 him.

i wish tt tings can be different.
i too wanto be crazy n loud in skool.
but i cant open myside out to everybody.
dun ask me complicated questions.
pls. my brain cant take it.

left in e corner................................................................................

fuck it all, fuck this world, fuck everyting tt eu said fuck.

Comments

Popular Posts