05.01.06

pronoucin my hp dead. sendin 4 repair tml. keypad problem. ish jammed. damn it. aniwae usin nokia 8250. bring back da memories of usin such phone.

hope my dad will nt say aniting bout my wallpaper of me n dear. ma say pretend say this is my classmate n me. haaa.

weeee~~~

talked wif ma whole afternoon bout my dear, me, n her past. once again our bond was closer. she said frm wad i say he seems 2 b a good guy unlike tyler. i agree. say she dun mind him cumin my hse n havin a nice chat wif him. heee. she say i young n wil haf other choices in e future. but i dun like choices. i prefer to stick to one n stay together longer.

2dae in skool rather hardworkin. lol. BHB seh. i was copyin e tutorial answers NEATLY. haaa. aniwae i hope to jia you this sem. cos if not i wil reali die. jus now i haf save my stuff inside a diskette so tt i can print my stuff on e other com. seee. gt sum effort. lol.

Comments

Popular Posts