28.01.06

ii didnt noe tt one box of riccola sweet cost 3buck++...
ish so ex..
aniwae cheers is selling hersheys dark chocc at 2buck 4 2 ....
quite cheapp ba....

todae work till 3pm++...
cut my thumbb....
by....
ermm...
a chilli sauce??? lol....
ii told them it was chilli sauce...
they say wad mornin gt coffee wad breakk......
bt ii WAS cut by a packet of chili sauce...
n so it bleedd...
was quite cool....
in e end b4 it stops..
it was dark red which came out....

ii dye my hair le...
definitely obvious at my fringe...
bt abit weirdd leii....
mebe gt no difference???
ii duno leii...
to me gt difference ba...
blahsss.....

reunion dinner was nt baddd................
ii was kinda disappointed....
gt no small eggss...
hais...
bt ii ate alots of prawnss...
aniwae ma say will pay mii back 2 eggs sum other days..
heee ~

** ii miss eu my dear. **

Comments

Popular Posts