11.01.06

gt back my hp....
wif all my photos gone....
all e smses i save gone.....

lost my mp3 2 e water....
i drop it inside...
it needs CPR......
it is in coma.........
duno when will it be awake...

*heartache*

poly ish a disguise of a
torturin,
stressin,
tormentin,
cold-blooded
jail..................

my love seem so farr away frm me....
my love doesnt haf time 4 me..............
my love has 2 work.................................

life isnt e same animore....
i feelin depressed each passin dae.....
i gettin stressed wif each passin hours....
i goin crazyy wif each passin minutes.......

i tink i m bein
an idiot,
a paranoia,
a too muck tinker,
jus a plain asshole..

i tink i will jus continue bein in my world of darknnesss.
there is no need 2 see aniting.
onli rare lightening 2 remind me tt i still in this real world.

n yes i do cry myself 2 slp stimes.

* wad is mine will be mine * if is nt den fuckin hell 4gt bout it *

Comments

Popular Posts