02.03.06

they cut my time.
cut me 2 hrs.
bt aniwae i dun mind.
haa. all e more i can go home n slack more.
haha.

tml frm 12 to 8.
hope they cut me.
i might as well find sum other job 2 occupy e rest of my time.
bt i lazy 2 find lei.
>.<

aniwae i haf decided 2 dlte away my old friendster account.
n da simple plan account. ( i will loyally suport linkin park ! )
okays.
was kinda lame n gt nth better 2 do.
y dlte my old one.
wif all my old classmates, outside friends n sum unknown.
well.
i poly le.
new friends.
old friends thou they r friends bt nv contact friends.
friends hu r nt sincere in being friends animore.
oh well, i dun gif a fuck.
even friends whom i tot i were gd friends wif are no longer tt gd.
so hu cares.
( gt error in cancellin, try again next time )

i simply love him to e core.

Comments

Popular Posts