07.03.06

was lyin on e bed tinkin bout e past.
comparin hu i m now to hu i was last time.
bout e love, friends, studies, interests in e past.
i was so childish, narrow minded.


so weak.


now i different.
strong n more vulgar.
haha.
e past haf brought me tinkin tt i haf grown up alittle ( at least )
no more immature me.
able 2 tink n able 2 let go.

friends, jie, di, kor, mei, all hu say 2 stay by urside.
r no longer here wif me in my life now.
nt even one.
no longer in my phone book or mind.
or is it me whom i nv try 2 contact them.


hu cares.



i used 2 be e one hu is alwae caught wif ankle socks, earholes, short skirts.

thou i quiet in class, bt a rebel in e teacher's eye.
bt i m nt.
i m jus me.

all is e past.
now i haf met u n new friends hu haf again step in2 my life.
will e past repeat itself?



i guess is up 2 us. :)

Comments

Popular Posts