11.03.06

2dae nv meet dear.
okays.
tues den meet.
since pa workin mornin. i guess i can go out early?
haha.

work was alrite.
chaus said bout my pants again.
wadeva.
my zip spoilt todae. luckily was when i was at e crew room.
lol. funny man.
>.<

weeehahaha.
i pass everyting except my cds.
i noe ish nth. bt yeah.
CMSK1: C ( stupid subject. )
CMSY: C ( i nt reali interested bout hardware, software, ethernet blahss )
IDES: C ( expected D cos i tink i fail 4 my 1st project. )
FNDB: D ( fuckin paper. )
OOPG: C+ ( i found e light. XD )
CMATHS: C ( cld haf done better )
C & E: a great big fuckin F

sorta worried.
thou i fail my cds, bt i can still take up 3 cds within my 3 years rite.
or so to say i do not haf to retain rite.
i dun mind takin 2.
i jus wanto not to retain.
i ask alot of pple oredi. bt none can gif me confirm answer.

wad are u doin now, my dear.

Comments

Popular Posts