26.03.06

todae i cried at work durin my break. my 2nd time.
i duno y i cried i tink cos of e anger tt is inside me, too much anger.
sum pple r jus soo unreasonable.
when they see other pple have e benefits they oso muz haf.
fuck them.
den i came at 9. n supose 2 work till 5pm.
yet eileen ask me eat at 11:30.
which is lyk jus after 2 hours or so.
wtf.
so pissed off todae.
n when i actually called e boss 2 settle e customer. she jus walked off n pretend 2 do sth else.
den later she ask me y e customer shout at me.
go n die la.

after break. wasnt feelin happi. stil grumpy.
den after tt, i 4got everyting n jus be crazy.
stimes i wonder. wad e hell m i doin.

i hate pple hu tink they veri good lookin n look down on pple lyk me.

i gettin so damn lazy recently.
argh.



suddenly i m afraid of losin u.

Comments

Popular Posts