20.04.06

i have done some changes into this blog. cos there were sum more stuff to be add in.

---------------------------------------------------
argh. time table come out le.

n i duno wad is wad.
i duno gt cds or nt lei. total onli 6 subjects. i hope gt cds. ( yesh i do haf cds. )
i tink LCJA is my cds. doesnt sound lyk ani IT subject. ( yesh. is my cds. which is JAP. )
i tink.
earliest is 8, latest is 6.
my fri worst, 8 to 9, den 3 to 6. wtf.
sian.
i hope there is pple hu wanto befrien wif me, or so to say easy goin.
i hope. ( yesh. there is me, melodie, wenjie, ruz, jane, yat n jowy in e same class. :) )



todae went out wif dear.
pierce ear again, dear oso pierce.
soooo PAIN!!!
n is reali pain.
omg. i nv pierce so pain b4 de.
it still hurt. i dun wan pierce le.
haha. mebe.

skool openin.
sooooo depressed. ( i m nt tt depressed oredi. haha. )

Comments

Popular Posts