wad i wish for.....

as you can see, my entry title is no longer dates.
well, there is oredi dates on e blog itself.
so no point.


is so sad 2 hear tt boon ping is transferred to another store.
so sad. veri sad.
no longer can bullshit with him animore.
no more slacking in work.
i mean workin is fun with him. i alwae look forward to it.
but now, everyting goin 2 be gone.
elieen being promoted to 1st asst.
i duno is a good ting or not. but to me, i tink she wil be veri stress.
hais. if can, i wish to transfer too.
but..........

dear went to watch movie "The Hostel" today with his friends.
R21. i cant watch. sad.
i wish i m oredi 21. den i can go watch with dear too.
being 21, i can have my freedom.
den can spend even more time with dear.
3 more years ba.

cant you believe it?
i am actually dl all my notes.
and i plan to print them on mondae.
i wish to work hard.
i wish to go throu my poly smoothly.
ganbatte.

Comments

Popular Posts