24.04.06

hope e ting can le.
hope e ting can print le.
hope hope hope.

rain rain rain.
nice bt troublesome.
my feet were all wet.
my slippers dirty!

1st day of skool was alrite.
except 4 e fact tt is stil different without you guys.
lonely, so lonely.
will pple nt befriend me, cos of my looks, my personality?
maybe not.
bt there is a possibility.

met up with yx todae.
ate n went 2 e library.
read a book called sth sth sexuality.
is bout statues portrayin sex.
hmmmm. there is oso lesbians n gays.
oso other statues of kids.
normally naked.
interesting book.

came home, no dinner eat.
ma say come back so late where gt dinner eat.
7+ nia where gt late.
no bread. no rice.
cook noodle ma fan.
go outside buy bread ma fan.
ma ask me eat ice cream, which is one nestle chocolate n vanilla cone.

i miss you sooo much.

Comments

Popular Posts