day out!

urgh.
my best frien came. hurts.
no good. stomach was pain.
went home in between work.


bt still i met with dear.
well, it aint like i get to see dear everyday.
so yesh. aniwae i was feelin better oredi.
mp3 low batt, again i didnt switch off n left it on e whole nite.
so i bought a book out during e journey.
saw dear. he bought new shoes. looks like boots. nice thou.
walked to suntec, marina.
yesh. everything e same. there's lots lots lots of pple.
was walkin back to mrt station to go to dhoby ghaut.
saw andy with a ger of cos. n was wearin e same colour t - shirt.
n you noe wad? he saw me ( which was obvious ).
n looked down on e floor.
eh. tt leads me to tinkin y he looked down.
cos he dun wan to see me or he tot i nv see him.
well i saw you. n i dun care.
pls if you dun even haf e face to look at me, den dun msg me or call me to ask how i am.

i duno why. bt after tt at city link. i saw michelle!
weets, was shocked n happi to see her.
is so refreshed to see her with short hair.
hohoho. so fast, she out of e police trainin le.
now she workin 4 e police, at sumwhere ( i cant remember wad she said )
so dun anione of you bully me, or i ask her to catch you!
i tld her tt i jus saw andy at marina. n she said then she beta dun go there. lol.
n i said he was with a ger n she said " As long as it's a ger, he wil like de"
actually, i wanted to say tt "As long as there is a hole, he will like de"
haha.

so me n dear decided to try parklane to see can play pool.
cos pool there is cheaper. if i remember.
den gt no space. walk back to bugis.
lucky we gt long legs. lol. n we dun mind walkin.
in e end, we decided to watch MI3.
at shaw. i jus love tt cinema.
is jus huge, no pple n nice.
i prefer watchin movie without nt many pple around me so yeah.
bt aniwae there is quite a lot of pple todae cos weekend mahs.
nice movie.

off to home!

aniwae i tink i look nice todae. haha. =X
i meant my face condition is improving.
tt's wad i tink n i hope.
dear say i look innocent with this hair cut ( well I M INNOCENT ! )
i tink he gt say cute. lol.
is it? haha.

i wanto say lots of thanks to dear.
thank you 4 everything tt you haf done.
mebe you will be tinkin wad haf you done.
bt you haf done alot le.
by bein there 4 me, loving me n caring me.
i hope your love 4 me will nv end.
continue to love me, okays!

Comments

Popular Posts