thank you.

was tidying up my stuff.
wow how time files.
i oredi in my poly 2nd year le.
tt fast.

i was lookin throu my primary skool report book.
n i was like, wow i used to be rather clever in skool.
lols. abit bhb. bt is true. i used to get 3rd in class. n alwae top 15 in whole level.
bt when it came to primary 5 ( i was EM2 1st class ), somehow i jus dropped badly to 20+
later i got to primary 6, i dropped to the 3rd best class.
bt i m glad tt i did. cos it was tt time when i met Mr Humphries.

Mr Humphries was the discipline master and was quite fierce ( i tot )
He was my form teacher, teaching us everything except music & mother tongue.
i still remember i wrote a compo about him being fierce. tt was when he paid particularly attention to me.
he loves scolding bagaro. i duno how to spell.
bt now i noe wad is it, it is called stupid or idiot or sth like tt in jap.
he loves to joke and loves cat alots.
there was one time, there was this stray cat outside skool, he kept it and called it ann ann. lols.
he used to address me as his best friend.
i can tell him stuffs bout my gd frien, eng yong, etc.
i love him winkin at me and he can alwae managed to know when i m nt happi.
he was the one who encourage me to study hard.
for tt one year, he was there 4 me as a teacher and a best friend.
on the day of PSLE result, he said " good work "
i got 228/300. i tot was nt bad lors. haha.
yeah. he was proud of me.

now he has retired long long ago.
n it has been very long tt i have seen him.
i duno where he is, how is he.
i remember once he saying tt when he retired, he wishes to give talks 4 SPCA.
i hope you are doing wad you are doing now.
i reali thank you 4 being such a great teacher.
you, Mr Humphries is the ONLI teacher that i respect.
( all other teachers throu out pri, sec & even poly are all suckers! )
i jus wanna say thank you.

my secondary skool life wasnt tt good.
friends hu are like shits. n i even have to spend recess time alone.
when i met farlina, safiah and hidayani, all change.
thou they are malays, but they are alwae tune to channel 5.
we get along veri well. we talk about aniting from dirty stuff to studies.
yeah. those times were great.
thou we are oredi leadin separate lifes.
bt i wont forget you guys.
" we will spread our lameness disease 2 everyone 4 world peace ! " lols.

n i still have the letter tt you guys wrote:

"My life was dull n incomplete
and tt sux to the bloody core
Nobody dares to kiss my ass
Until one day an angel came

We tink she rawks and so rawk on
and even though she's an angel
Her favourite word is F.U.C.K.
Fundamentally under core

The angel believes that LP rocks
With Mr Hahn as her guy
And we wish her all the best
and Linkin Park rules .. her world

And that angel is YOU."

written by
The Twins ( SHole and F Fuka)
Title of the song: "Lame Lor!"

remember how we said LAME LOR. lols. funni. damn funni.

thou i tink i did post this b4, bt gd memories are alwae kept and nt forgetten.
and stimes, by rememberin the gd memories, brightened up my day.
and reminds me tt i miss you guys alot.
muacks.

Comments

Popular Posts