morningg bloggin.

weeets.
fri meetin dear for breakfast.
hohohohoho.
skipppin apel. sians.
go there 4 apel might as well dun go.
can pei dear whole day.
better sia.

later watchin da vinci with sandiiee & anna.

now INMM lab.
i feel like i come here is to type type type.
now he wanto test us whether we noe wad we are typin about.
=.=
of cos we dun understand.
he nv explain or aniting. jus let us be.
kaoss.
poly teachers all wanto eat snake de.
even SWEN de oso like tt, IN3D oso like tt.

ytd nite chatted with dear for an hour ba.
so long nv talk so long le.
quite funnnie.
lol.

wahahaha. yesh. 08.11.06 is my "bifdae".
bleahss.

safiahhh YOU ASSHOLE.
lol. link me link me.
cant believe you look so cuute in ur photos.
still gt the V sign de.
OH MY GAWD.

** prove to me tt you gt read my blog kkays, safiiahh **

Comments

Popular Posts