i am ugly.

so ugly. ugly. ugly. ugly. ugly. ugly.

eileen say there are pple who is more worst den us. but when i tink of it, yesh, there are pple who are worst but why. why are there pple like them and like me. it aint fair. fucking unfair. i was audi-ing half way whereby i lost most of the games and i super kam pua lousy today. and thus i felt lousy too.

my ma bringing me to see the doc on monday for my skin. come to tink of it, i am afraid tt i may just cry infront of the doc. dun ask me why. i may. you guys may not see it, but my back is having the same problem. and somehow it is giving me the itches now, or maybe i just tinking too much.

i dunoe whether my face is getting better or not, or is there any improvement now. i dunoe. i always felt it aint. i may go looking all right but when gone back home, there is a new one. it just sucks. it realli demoralise me lars. fucking hell. i feel so emo now. fucking emo. my ma ask me to relax, dun tink too much. but HOW TO?

HOW TO? when pple are looking at ur fucking face every now and then. when you tink pple tink tt you are ugly. HOW FUCKING TO. HOW TO? when pple around you are looking at pretty girls.

my ma keep on saying i have nice facial features if my skin is alrite, i would be pretty. CRAPS. totally crap. crap. crap. crap. my face is ugly, super ugly. how long has it been since i am like this. sec 2! fucking hell long time ago. and the fucking doc cldnt heal me. idiot. fuck fuck fuck.

i just cant stand the sight of pretty girls! why are they so pretty. and i not. why are the girls so skinny. and i not.

i ugly pig.
or MUA ZHI PIG.
or WADEVA.

Comments

Popular Posts