okays. i just cried. which is like again. and still feel like crying. damn. i am like sooooo not strong. i such a baby. baby joann. urgh. tt's disgusting.

yes, yes, you guys must be tinking " is THAT again". LSE day. hip hip HOORAY! seems like i shld celebrate. with tears maybe? damn. what is fucking wrong with me. just now, after watching tyra bank show, which come to tink of it, it can be quite saddening too. which in turn, build down my esteem. i felt i cld cry and cry and cry even more! and one ting when i feel super emo is, i wld take my hp and just delete the contacts. i wld go over my contacts down the list over and over again. and delete the numbers which i tot were useless or so to say doesnt care for me (or me care for them). so stimes when numbers i deleted msged me and i cldnt recognise, i wld say, "sorry i lost ur contact, may i noe who are you". actually i am lying. so the results of me deleting my contacts will lead me to delete the contacts in my MSN.

my phone memory: only 6% is used out of 100%
my msn contacts: 25 contacts
just cool. (:

i asked a friend, "how do you not tink too much"
her answer was, "(blahs), if you feel like its intolerable n its killing you inside, go to any clinic and tell them"
well, its intolerable and killing me like literally, and not really wanting to kill myself ( even thou i reali tot of b4 ), and i always cry. is there a need for me to go to a doc?

i cldnt bring myself to see my reflection. i bathe in the dark at nite. look at myself without my specs so i cldnt see so clear. i only feel better with white patches on my face. (: tt's sth i am really happy about. but i cldnt just go out like this rite.

you noe, bcos of this, i even tot of breakin up with him. the ting is i wld tink of wad pple will tink, " EEEEE, such an ugly girl got bf oso!" or "wad an UNmatch couple" etc etc etc. blahs blahs blahs. somehow i always tink tt we shld learn to love ourself b4 loving others. but wad he taught me was we love others den we can learn how to love ourself. well, it does make sense. but anyway, i have delayed our meeting for this week till next week. i dun have the face to face him. face? get it? HA HA HA. -_____-|||

i have to go to school tml. and have everyone looking at me! HEYYS, is me, the *P-word*-faced freak! yooohoooo. okays. i tink i have gone abit overboard with myself.

oh, i have removed my tagboard. cos erm. you guys do not have to comment anyting, and to hear me moan and groan about the same problem again and again. i mean, who comes to my blog anyway? other den my regulars.
baba, sandie, maybe ah gong and him.




just let me complain.

Comments

Popular Posts