dar said i have to blog. but i cldnt blog ytd night. so i didnt blog. dar said he wanto see my blog updated when he wakes up later. so i have to blog about ytd night.

dar said i have to blog tt i cried cos i made him 10% angry cos i made him wait for me for nearly 2 and a half hour. he was pissed and walked in front of me with a super dulan face. seeing for the 1st time his super dulan face, i was going to cry. and he hugged me so everyting was fine. he said seeing tt i cried, his 10% anger was gone.


and we ate aijisen for dinner. he ate the volcano and i ate the tom yang. 2dollar more for an extra soup and 2dollar more for an ext
ra bowl of rice. and the bowl of rice is freaking 50cents for hawker price. lol. but anyway is still worth to eat aijisen rather den eat pastamania. dar said he will bring me to eat ajiisen again when he starts working.

























dar said he bringing me to cafe cartel on my birthday. LOL oops. did i mention that? hahahaha. my birthday is coming! and i have decided to make myself a wish list and for me to try to complete. the list are as followed:


1. a haircut

2. new tops, preferably new style, vintage maybe?
3. a new bag

4. new phone, nt reali possible, my contract ends end of the year

5. a new job ( to my liking )

6. a cash *heeez

7. a laptop

and so on. i cant reali tink of anyting now.


i dun feel like going to work tml. i feel like meeting dar tml. i love him lots.


dar said i have to write sth but i cant remember wad.

Comments

Popular Posts