i tink if can, i would wanto own many many blogs so that i can have so many many blogskins. i just have a fetish for blogskins. lols. i can keep on viewing on and on.

okays. did i mention that i doing night shift tonite. lols. and weds too. thurs i finally meeting my dear boyfriend. did i also mention that he wans me to call him "my boy".

"my boy"
"boy"
"boy boy"
sounds weird.

anyway baba has got himself a girlfriend. and is like been ages since i met up with him. saw him at mac once, he has totally slimed down. and woots, has such a gentleman look. to baba: your gf is pretty ((:

oh. i dunoe sunday to go with them or not. i wanto bring my boy to go lei. but like so weird. will it? if the pui kia got go, den ya lar. quite fun. :S if the pui kia got go. lols. pui kia sounds so nice.

Comments

Popular Posts