okays. so now i logged off from audi. sweety saying she hopping room and asked alise over. she didnt ask me. so maybe she tot i wld wanto stay with train. but since she didnt ask, why mus i join rite. maybe she didnt want me to join too.

so train works in mac after his office work. to siam his mother. it doesnt sound right. and mac miserable pay, it canot be for the money. and maybe he wants to have extra experience or sth. he doesnt have any gf, well, is not to ask him FIND one. but to let himself more exposed to the outside. and is nt by working in mac, i dun see any possibilities in mac at all. even though he may say tt his work load is lesser but his boss seems to still "kan zhong" him. and he is not 18 le larr. come on. he is oredi ##. i noe i sound like his mother. but is ridiculous for him to work both the job lar. and mac as a fall back plan as if the company will reali close down. which i have 100% faith it wont. i dunoe. i guess maybe i kay po. but one has to tink far. and if pple do train you, den you leave sooner or later. den wad the point. and AIYAR.

OKAYY. topic ends. talk talk talk, say dun bring up the topic le. i oredi diam diam. den he bring up again saying why pple want him to find gf. i dun wanto talk too much.

let's talk bout sth sweet.

to my dar, sebastian ong aka boyfriend, my boy, my hugger, my kisser, my full time lover, my future partner

i miss you. stimes i wish tt in this whole world only you and me exists. we have all the time in the world. everyting we wish to have, we have. we do not have to care bout anyting. just me and you in each other eyes. i do tink bout the future, and somehow i just cant wait. is a wonder that we can be so happily together. i dun get bored of seeing you everyday. you give me respect and understanding that i have always wanted. you dote on me like a girl and not assuming that i maybe different. i have been more like a girl ever since i met you. you are the one that make me have the motivation to change myself for a better me. i may ask you to wait for me for hours and hours, but i just like the feeling of noeing tt you are just within my sight, within my atmosphere. no words can ever described how much my love for you is.


i love you dar. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts