okays.

so after suppering with joseph and justin. ( all j's sia ) went home and cldnt stop tinking bout learning bike. so i have decided to apply for the courses without telling my parents 1st. so after i got the license den tell them lor. but i saw the website and ......... they need my ic and passport. its with my father. HOWW. lol. must plan liao to steal it out.

so was also tinking i live life once. why not make it the fullest. ar bo i keep on tinking tt life is so boring. so i have to spice up my own life right. i have also decided to do a tattoo on my leg or at the back of my neck. by end of this year. i noe dar will disapprove cos scared his parents see or sth. den i wear long pants lor. bout my father, hmmm. i dun tink he will always see my leg. or i do back of the neck. they wont see wad. den i grow long hair and tie it up den can see le. LOL.

okays! so bike license has to be alittle postpone or go for car license maybe. car my parents definitely approved bt money buy car abit ...........

Comments

Popular Posts