When I know that eating mcspicy, can give me a 50:50 chance of having a stomachache. i will still eat.

The same goes as.....

When I know that telling a person something, can give me a 50:50 chance of being spread into some other things. i will still tell.

It is like betting. and just hope that nothing happens.

Trust.

so hard to find and earn. people may seen nice on the outside. but other people may tell you actually there is more than meet the eye. oh well....

work was fucked yesterday due to gapbuster failed which happens on my shift. I guess it was my fault not to have eyes on everybody at work. It is my fault not to have eyes set on every MDS order that was being sent. :S

On second hand, why must I give a damn? Work was supposed to be fun. Things that I have done wrong, whatever! People enjoy working with me, that is the main thing.

how i wish i was back at tm.

Comments

Popular Posts