Dear God,

I know I have not been a faithful believer for the past 20 years. I swear and scold you for not being a good God as there is still many sufferings around. But now this time, I plan to believe in you and I do believe that you can hear me. I want you to pardon all my past wrong doings and just listen to me once.

I pray for a friend who is being hospitalized in NUH, Level 4, Ward 44 Bed 10. Accidents do happen but he is still young. Even though I know him for a few months only, but is the connection between both of us. He is a friendly and a nice person. My midnight kakee with his huge killer puppy eyes. He is now lying on the bed, not awake. As what his mother said " Is like he is trapped in his own body." Do you know how hurt and worried his mother is? His whole family? His friends?

Taking somebody's life just like this is wrong, it is a sin. I do not believe that his time is up. His time is definitely not up. He is only 20, how can that be? I know that there are also people out there experiencing the same thing or even worst. But I see this with my own eyes, the people who are worrying with tears in their eyes.

I really want to pray that he will be alright, awaken, smiling and talking. I hope that the day comes soon. Because I care for him as a friend, and his family. And there is nothing else we can do but to pray.

Yours faithfully,
Joann

Comments

Popular Posts