today's outing with baba was super goooooood. so long nv meet up, slim down alot sia. lol. usual gossipings, and crappings. i reali do miss you, my good old frien, cum sister, cum brother, cum bitch. muhahaha. shall have another outing soon.

anyway, stimes i just dun get it. i am outside with my frien, you called, you wan me to pei you to talk on the phone. dun you tink is not nice to talk on the phone while you are with a frien. asked me going home soon not. when i am going home, i will call you mah. den you msg say dun need call le. why? nv say why. go slp or wadeva oso dun wan say, dun wan reply. wad the fuck lar. it has been super kam pua long since i met up with baba. the outing's may last abit longer, bt anyway i met him bout 6pm ._. so is not consider long oso.

stimes i just dun understand wad you are tinking. like you dun trust me, scare i go off, break with you or wadeva. pls lar. can you dun tink so much or not? i dun go clubbing, or wadeva, i only meet up with my old friends. so ? where the worrying.

i noe you are unhappy, but i dun find myself in the wrong.

and btw,
1+1-2=0 and
2-1-1=0
is the same.

Comments

Popular Posts