Spend 2 days at jb with GF, so fast ended. First night, we went to drink abit. Wah, sia la. Seahorse is really powerful but the first sip was sucky. 14.8% its really powerful. GF tried one sip and she dont want already. HAHAHHAHA. 1 seahorse equals 3 heinken sia. Really can save alot. Then GF went seesha, to me, seeshaw is like nth but she enjoyed it. Then we went back the hotel to sleep. The next day we met up with ah mei to sing kbox. Ah mei really know alot ALOT of songs. Hahahhahah, then we went to the alley to eat stingray, LahLah and i ate a plate of chicken rice and the white rice. Wow, no wonder i have grown fat. Then we didnt have any night plans as ah mei didnt know where to bring us. Ask her like machiam nth like that so me and GF bought some beer and went back to the hotel. I was very tired and GF said i said dream words, sth like "i will throw it tml", throw what? I dont know, i really dont know.

So we went back to singapore and before that we bought a pair of rings. Hehehrheheheheh. This coming 11th will be our 6th month, HALF A YEAR ALREADY. So fast. We went to catch a movie at DTE then to this restaurant beside pastamania to eat and CASUAL drink but ended up 6 small bottles and 6 cans of bottles. GF cannot tahan anymore. Nice place to slack, shall go again next time. Me and GF had a heart to heart talk. Well, she talked ALOT and im not going to list down the things that you have said. Most importantly is that i know you love me alot alot, thats all. I dont want u to leave me. Understand?

And i wont hit you anymore. I promise. I will kiss you instead (:

Comments

Popular Posts