After work, GF came and look for me. We went dinner with Sally, as usual
Talk cock. We talked from around 4plus till 7plus. Gossip about work and other stuffs. Then GF asked kenny whether he wants to meet and slack. He said okays. Half and hour later, he said that he quarreled with her and don't wanto meet which was likely king last minute. I don't know what he is thinking. But as what GF said, it's rubbish.

In the end he still came down and we slacked at Sally' s nearby coffee shop. Me and Sally were drinking beer and GF didn't wanto as she worked opening the other day. All three of them work opening later but I'm working midnight. Haiis. Won't be able to see dear dear for the next 2 days.

So we were talking that there will be no pay revise. McDonald's being such Big company why didn't they make it official saying that there won't be whereby they told us there will be. And leave us alone there wandering how our pay revise will be. They scared they paiseh or what? It's really ridiculous. We will kb when they send official statement but our kb will be lesser when they do inform us instead of us having to us. We LAN LAN only lo.

Talking bout crew schedules. I have been running 4 nights of closing and have enough. I'm fuckjng tired and so are my crews. They can take mc or excuses whenever they want. But can we ? Is it against our conscience? We still have to run. It's stupid whereby you schedule crews lower than ur projections. Then what is ur projections for? It makes no sense. Sometimes I think kenny doesn't know how to speak up for himself. So I would take the effort now, know the details of schedule from GF, I would take actions into my hands if he don't. I would even be willingly to do 1 week schedule to show him and my boss. Explain to them how it works, explain to them the logic and sense. So that it satisfy them and managers and crews do not have to work like dogs. If there is a will, there is a way.

My boss is a nice person, but I just feel that things can done in a better way. There is not only one solution to every problem. May it be long cut or shortcut, there will be others. I'm sick of tired doing it in a way whereby it makes no sense at all. Unless they can win me, I will shut up.

Dear dear, I'm sorry that you have to be home late and drenched. I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts