Ytd was my off day, but sadly GF had to work from 4pm till 1am. At least it isnt till 230am. I went for dinner with Kenny and Mei Hua at Absolute Thai, the food still okays la. Then walked around lo, then went back to TN3 to wait for GF to end work. Bought her an earring, though its nth much la, but its just sth for her. Im wearing one, she is also wearing one. Heeeee. We bought food from 7-11, slacked under the void deck and watched movies. Adam Sandler's shows are great! IPAD got no battery, lan lan. I introduced her to this new drawing game whereby alot of people are playing. It is very fun! Looking the way she draw things, her expressions, damn cute la. She didn't wanto stop playing. Hahahhaha. We went home at about 5am and we were still playing till 6plus. I was really too tired so I went to sleep.

At 1237pm, GF texted me asking me to wake up, luckily I didn't on the sound, if not, I will really chua tio. I was kinda tired la, but when GF said wanto go for lunch together. I was very happy. We went for pastamania, didn't feel like eating creamy chicken, so got this soup pasta thingy. Kinda doesn't suit my taste. We went to Mizz 29, GF wanted to buy a cap. Ytd I did asked her whether she wants or not. I felt the yellow P one, not bad a, but ytd she said nvm. Ended up, today bought the cap and she got me a top too. Thanks GF!

Wanted to go Batam, but don't know why. ended up 2 person $130, haven include what fuel charge, each is $20, so estimated coming to $200. I input my address liao, and they say once booking is confirmed, upon cancellation is $10 per person. My booking is confirmed, so how. If I just don't care about the booking. Nevermind la hor. They will mail to me to my address or not, or call me. Lol. But they said if payment is not made, they have the right to give it to another guest. I think, just give lo, I doubt got people go anyway.

I miss GF already.

Comments

Popular Posts