This morning i took bus and dropped after 2 stops as i realised that i forgot to wear my ring. And i felt so uneasy, weird without it so i went home and take. Haha. It sounds stupid but i felt so weird without it.

Tml is the paper. I hope i can pass. But it doesnt mean that i want the job, i just didnt wanto pay for the paper. After exam, can go home liao. And i hope friday is half day.

I finally found a cd shop at raffles place and bought for GF, her justin bieber album. I know she will love it. I met baba for dinner and he gave me his mock paper. Surprisingly, the few questions he asked, i was abled to answer and he told me no worries. I hope tml i really can dont worry. He said one day to ask GF and rachel go sing k at cash studio. He said to wait for my pay to out. Yeahhh.

GF haven let off work. Poor thing. I miss her.

Comments

Popular Posts