Today started new job. But i wont say that i have started as i just went there to study for my exam on the 7th. And hanee is with me for this job. What a small world! At least i have her.

Dearest also started her job at watsons. See her handling the packaging. So many customers at watsons. Can see that she is very shag after her work. Standing for long hours, not able to go smoke whenever she wants. Wakes up early, by the time she reached home, she also tired like fuck already. See her so tiring, very heartpain.

I guess we wont be seeing each other so much le. Just hope she remembers me and loves me. And i will earn more money and bring her go overseas and let her enjoy and buy whatever she wants. So as long she is happy.

I love you chua hui may. And i miss you already.

And today is my dad's birthday. For dont how many years, i didnt sing any birthday songs to him, but today i was holding the cake and singing song for him. Seeing him grow so thin and his neck is all red, makes me wanto cry.

Comments

Popular Posts