A weekend off from work and mcdonalds. Just got to know that Rona was on MC, Im guessing either she did not know that I was excused from work which is why she took mc as she does not want to work with me or she is really MC. Lol.

Went over to baba's house for lunch and dinner. He cooked spaghetti again, he really enjoys cooking so much. Then we went to watch Pacific Rim. I know that he is very tired and is very busy. I will not ask him out. He got school, work and tuition. He is very tired. Sometimes I feel guilty to ask him out. Seeing him yawn, its best that he stays at home and rest ba. And he will be taking up more modules in the upcoming future. So I guess he will be busy. Though I want his company, as he is always such a gentleman. But I better not disturb him.

With Naim overseas, I do not know who else to call and slack with. Suddenly I feel so lonely. There is Esther but I just want a friend to slack and chat with. Esther, with her, there must be program ba. Dennis got school, and I always ask him out, he don't want me to spend money on him too much. Mei Hua, this girl, can forget it ba, always so busy. Rachel, I think she has mistaken me, for me not wanting to be her friend. She has the wrong assumption already. But forget it la. As what Hanee said, I need to move on.

I hate my life. Maybe the problem lies with me.

Comments

Popular Posts