Hello, Im back again. Today is Monday Blues, was still kinda pissed off with work yesterday in Mcdonalds. I guess I may be considering for a full resignation sooner or later. Though I may not know what the fuck I am going to do during my weekend off. Either than Baba asking me, or me staying home at play maple, what else can I do ?

I have been thinking about her recently. Rachel did not text me too already. I guess she may think that I do not wish to be friends with her as I have deleted her from facebook. But that is not a fact, I deleted her away as I don't want to see anything related to Hui May. I know she hangs out with her, and I tend to view at her facebook to view at the comments that she has. And I always tend to want to see her facebook. I know I am such a bitch. I know but I can't help it. So I have to do till the extent of deleting Rachel's facebook. Oh well.........

I got my pay increment by 100 bucks, it is on par with my 5 years of working in mcdonalds. But this job is going to be sucky. I can already sense her being mean already.

Comments

Popular Posts