Was working half day today at DirectAsia. It was fun working with Klein, we kept going for smoke  breaks and we chatted. When I was abled to click along with them, they were tendering already. They did asked me to join them. And I have sent my resume too. DirectAsia is not really a very good company, as in management wise. Oh well....

Then met up with Esther and Dennis, we went to sing k. Esther wanted to go sing. I mean, what else can we do? Walk around in the shopping centers? Its boring. We did not have much things to do in Singapore. We sang nearly 4 hours, at least there was a place to slack and relax. I was afraid to be seen in Bedok, as higher chances of seeing her or her family. I always wonder what if one day I do bump into her? Even worst, bump onto her and her gf. Will I act cool and treat it as I did not see them, or I will smile at them? I really don't know.

After singing k, we did not know what to do so we went for dinner. Slacked awhile at mcdonalds, we did not talk much either. Its like we don't know what to chat about. Then we went home. I wanted to meet up with Baba. But he is having steamboat with his family so I did not want to disturb him. But its sweet of him in wanting to cook noodle to be added with the steamboat ingredients and passed it to me to eat. I just thought I could slack awhile with him and chat.

Its a Saturday night, and I have nothing on. Usually when with her, I will be at her house, drinking with her father and uncles, just slacking under her block or in her house, playing with zeroy, mah-jong or slack. I miss her. But still I hate her. I wonder does she even think of me. But I hate it when feiyan told me what she said. Does she hate me too? I should be the one who hate her, not she. She should feel sorry. But she does not, she wants her dignity. She is a flirt, she does not stay long in relationship. It happened when she was with angeline, then me, then now her, sooner or later, it will be gone. Sometimes I feel so bad, I want her to fail in everything. I want her to lose her career and money. But sometimes I miss her so much, that if she says she loves me and want me back, I will want her back too. I know its stupid of me.

But sometimes I just want to have a normal love life. I want to fall in love and do what couples does. Go out, hold hand, go for dates, etc. Someone to call dear, say I love you, I miss you. Someone, you know, whatever it is, that someone will always be there for you. Someone who yearns to see you, who is happy to see you. Maybe I sound like a desperate.

Oh well, I shall go play maple and continue to lead a "No Life" life.

Comments

Popular Posts