Surprisingly, baba is okays to meet me just now. I had a good time with him. Even shopping, he is also okays with it. He is truly one gentleman. I like to hang out with him. And i have to say he looks good with his formal. Seeing him wear so smart and me so sluggish, makes me feel motivated to wear more smart. Haha, but formal wear, i am abit chui at it. 

We went to eat dinner. I wanted to buy shoes and so does he. Maybe i cld try with a little heels but i wld be so much taller than everyone. Lol. We went to have ice cream too. 

Sometimes i wonder, what does he see when he talks to me. I mean, my face recently very jialat. I abit cannot take it le, i really dont know why. Will he feel paiseh that he has a friend like me? Okays la, i know he is not this kind of pple. But with his look and his appearance, he pays attention to his look, i wld wanto be on par with him too. But with my skin condition like this, no matter how nice i wear, the face totally minus off everything. Sian. I really sian.

Oh ya, and one thing is i dont know calling him baba, he will nt happy or not. Since long time, i have been callin him baba, even by calling him gerald, i also feel weird. If so, i wld rather address him as yi xiang.

Im really honoured to have you as a friend, you are one friend who lasted with me for so long ever since secondary.  We have period of times when we do not keep in contact, till u changed ur hp number, i also dont know, you also nv tell me. Now we are back, will u cherish a friend like me? 

Comments

Popular Posts