06.02.06

1st ting 1st. fucked.
todae gt no OOPG tutorial.
hai wo gan lai.
or i can stay at home n lau sai.
lol. haha.

ytd was boring when i was asked 2 do lobby.
elieen muz haf wanted 2 take revenge.
cos she called n sms me, bt i nv pick up.
she wanted me 2 cum at 2pm.
bt i didnt wanto.
haha. muz be.
den was asked 2 do kitchen.
den yeah lor.
worked till 10:30pm
julie wanted me 2 clean e dc bt i duno how.
-_________-|||
muz do wad i nd 2 do den can punch out.
den punch out at 10:43 pm.
uncle gave mi a ang bao. how nice!

dear n i haf cum up wif a conclusion tt....
we do nt haf 2 tok on e phone alwae.
as we dun haf much 2 tok about unless we r out wif each other.
i noe it seems 2 me tt i m e one hu alwae ask him 2 cal me when i dun haf ani shits 2 sae.
bt stimes i jus feel lyk havin him on the next line, noeing tt he is jus near me.
so ya lor. >.<

2dae he started work at suntec.
at least he dun nd 2 see e fucked up boss animore.
n suntec is nearby onli.
haha.

oh man. food is one of man's fav.
n i ate a mcspicy burger when i noe tt i will definitely gt a stomachache.
n yet i still eat.
n e consequences, diarrhoea 4 e whole morning.
serve me right!
sniff sniff..... ( i stil having abit now )
hais.

so tired.
i hope 2 get my mp3 to e hospital by this week.
no matter wad.
wif all cost.
blah blah blah.
i scared so long den let them see, my mp3 inside corroded.
hahaha. mebe abit too much.
-_________-|||

Comments

Popular Posts